[KPhotoAlbum] Export to IPTC

Philippe Arnone philippe at arnone.org
Thu May 17 21:33:13 BST 2007

Le mardi 15 mai 2007 18:08, Carrion, Fabian (GE Money, consultant) a écrit :
> I correct the patch, and you can have the last version there :
>
> http://fabien.carrion.free.fr/iptc-0.6.diff.bz2

Hi Fabien,

Using your patch, I noticed that the keywords (and probably other repeatable
tags) were not well written (only the last one sets was written).
There were also a problem of initialization of iptcData in the function
Iptc::ReWriteDialog::writeInfo

I attached to this mail a little modification of your iptc-0.6.diff file

I appreciate the work you have started with IPTC. I have other ideas to
enhance your patch, unfortunately I do not have much time right now.

Regards,

Philippe
--
http://photos.arnone.org/