[KPhotoAlbum] Is there a way to copy tags between photos ?

William Holland will at willholland.co.uk
Mon May 7 21:47:44 BST 2007

Hi,

The method that I use is slightly different.

When I'm going through my photos (normally as a slideshow), I use tokens
(press various letters for each photo).

ie
w for will
c for claire
d for should be deleted
etc.

Once I've assigned keys to all the letters, I go via the tokens selection, and
select all with token "w", hit <ctrl>-2 and add "will" to the persons
category, and repeat for the others.

Finally I clear the tokens.

It's maybe not as easy as it could be, and at some point I would like to write
a quick utility to do the mapping of tokens to items without having to view
the photos (slow on my computer), but it works well (for me).

I hope this helps,

Will