[KPhotoAlbum] patches for four bugreports

Jan Kundrát jkt at gentoo.org
Sun Jun 10 00:00:14 BST 2007

Jan Kundrát wrote:
> 145309-show-image-shows-all-yet-another.patch:
>
> a) change selectedOnDisk() to behave as if "select all" was done before
> this action in case there are no selected images
>
> b) #145309, get information about files we would show from thumbnail
> viewerm not browser (user might have changed tags and we don't want to
> catch this)
>
> c) clean up for a)
>
> d) add dumb file skipping into ViewerWidget (this means that we'll skip
> to next/previous image in correct direction when we can't show the
> requested file)

That is the only one that is remaining now, as I've heard Jesper's
advice, went ahead and commited what I was sure about.

I'd like to hear comments about this patch, though, because although it
works for me, I could have missed some important stuff here.

Cheers,
-jkt

--
cd /local/pub && more beer > /dev/mouth