[KPhotoAlbum] KPhotoAlbum 3.0

vincent delft vincent_delft at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 1 08:48:11 GMT 2007

Many thanks for this new release of KPA.

Don't know if this is because of me environment, but I
have such error at the link step:
"
/usr/local/bin/bash ../libtool --silent --tag=CXX
--mode=link g++   -Wno-long-lo
ng -Wundef -Wall -W -Wpointer-arith -O2
-Wno-non-virtual-dtor -fno-exceptions -f
no-check-new -fno-common -DQT_CLEAN_NAMESPACE
-DQT_NO_ASCII_CAST -DQT_NO_STL -DQ
T_NO_COMPAT -DQT_NO_TRANSLATION -fexceptions
-DQT_NO_CAST_ASCII -DQT_CAST_NO_AS
CII   -o kphotoalbum -L/usr/local/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib
-R /usr/local/lib -R /usr                   /local/lib
-R /usr/X11R6/lib -R /usr/X11R6/lib main.o
MainWindow/libMainWindow.l                   a
Survey/libsurvey.la ImportExport/libImportExport.la
XMLDB/libxmldb.la DateBar
/libdatebar.la Browser/libBrowser.la
Plugins/libPlugins.la Viewer/libViewer.la
      ThumbnailView/libThumbnailView.la
AnnotationDialog/libAnnotationDialog.la Setti
         ngs/libSettings.la  Utilities/libUtilities.la
ImageManager/libImageManager.la DB
/libDB.la  CategoryListView/libCategoryListView.la
-lkio -ljpeg -lkipi   HTMLGe
nerator/libHTMLGenerator.la Exif/libexif.la -lexiv2
-lkmediaplayer
libtool: link: cannot find the library `'
"

I'm on Freebsd-6.1 with exiv2-0.12 and libkipi-0.1.5
and KDE-3.5.4

Thanks