[KPhotoAlbum] Subcategories

Murray Strome wmstrome at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 23 12:54:05 GMT 2007

I cannot figure out how to create
categories/subcategories.  I have tried to do it with
settings>categories>subcategories, which doesn't seem
to work correctly (or at least not intuitively). I
also tried as suggested somewhere in the documentation
to drag what I want to be a subcategory to the item
which I would consider the supercategory.  This
doesn't do anything either.

If I could figure out how to do this, I think
KPhotoAlbum could be the answer to my desire to have a
good photo organizer.