[KPhotoAlbum] KPA across network

Neil Paisnel neil at paisnel.co.uk
Mon Apr 30 23:01:59 BST 2007

NO, no joy with that either.
I tried
sudo mount -t smbfs //su/My\ Documents /home/Photos
 as you suggested, and I also tried mounting shares from the two other XP
boxes on the network, and different folders on those machines, but the exact
same error as before:
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on //su/My Documents/My
Pictures,
       missing codepage or other error
       dmesg | tail  or so