[KPhotoAlbum] Patch: returning from fullscreen to window does not resize to viewer size

Henner Zeller h.zeller at acm.org
Tue Nov 21 11:45:18 GMT 2006

Hi,
Due to a change introduced in rev. 604029, the viewer is always
resized to full window on toggeling the size; this results in smoother
scaling of the image (with some odd jumping behaviour however), but
requires to always resize the window back when toggeling back. In the
course of that, we can get rid of the _sized variable:

Patch:
http://vicdor.org/kpatches/#viewer-resized-from-fullscreen

And: is there a reason, why the resize() to full window is _outside_
the fullscreen-if condition ? IMHO, this would make more sense to me:

----------
 void Viewer::ViewerWidget::setShowFullScreen( bool on )
 {
-    // To avoid that the image is first loaded in a small size and
the reloaded when scaled up, we need to resize the window right away.
-    resize( qApp->desktop()->screenGeometry().size() );
     if ( on ) {
+        // To avoid that the image is first loaded in a small size
and the reloaded when scaled up, we need to resize the window right
away.
+        resize( qApp->desktop()->screenGeometry().size() );
         KWin::setState( winId(), NET::FullScreen );
         moveInfoBox();
     }