[KPhotoAlbum] Little patch and some ideas I like to implement

Henner Zeller h.zeller at acm.org
Sun Nov 19 13:17:20 GMT 2006

Hi,

> | Well, the size of videos often is known, so in that case we _do_ want
> | to show the size.
> The problem is that the KDE framework I use for extrcting thumbnails do NOT
> tell me the size of the video.

mmh, I've not looked into the video code, but is seems, that I get a
size of 144x144 for the demo video. Might be a magic constant, howver.

> That is all fine, but it all really boils down to the fact that I do not know
> the size at all for videos. Thus I'll keep the code as is.

There should be at least a check for '-1' as well. Images have a size
of -1x-1 if they've just been newly discovered and not been displayed
yet (which I would regard as a bug; sound interesting, will have a
look at it later)

-henner