[KPhotoAlbum] Are you using the IconView mode in the Browser?

Michael J Gruber michaeljgruber+gmane+kimdaba at fastmail.fm
Mon Jul 24 09:21:53 BST 2006

Jesper K. Pedersen venit, vidit, dixit 2006-07-23 02:51:
> I'm currently working on the categories in the annotation dialogs. This means
> that I'm working on a often wished request, namely showing subcategories (Las
> Vegas in Nevada in USA).
>
> <<<< Are anyone using the Iconview mode in Browser? >>>>
>
> I've never really used the icon view mode in the browser, I just use the
> listview mode, and is wondering if anyone is using this mode (Read to support
> showing categories I might need to rework part of that code, and is
> considering throwing the icon view out)

Didn't even know it's there ;)

Now that I know about it I might be using it. Symbols seem to be a space
saver. Maybe it would be sufficient to have the symbol views flat, i.e.
without subcategories showing. That way you won't have to change the
code for these.

Michael