[KPhotoAlbum] tagging images selected with the mouse...

Constantin Orasan dinel_list at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Jan 22 20:10:49 GMT 2006

Hi,

I think I have the same problem with Suse 10. I compiled KPhotoAlbum
from source and the program seems to run fine, except it does not
display the thumbnails. It seems to be some problem with refresh. None
of the thumbnails is displayed and they flicker all the time. The
program uses 100% the processor. Is this because of Qt or because I
installed the program in /apps/kphotoalbum instead of /opt/kde?

I tried to locate the email which contains the patch, but I couldn't. If
you could send me the patch or a link to the email which contains the
patch, I could try to produce a RPM.

Regards,

Dinel