[KPhotoAlbum] New snapshot - and freeze anouncement

Nicolas M. Thiery nthiery at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 17 17:22:31 GMT 2006

> Ahh your images are so large that not only 1 image would fit in the
> cache.

Actually the trouble probably started when I changed the cache size to
something bigger than 25, but possibly not an appropriate multiple of
my image sizes.

> Try the attached patch, that should hopefully solve it (also checked in now)

Yipeeeeeeeh! You big great sweetie apple! Now my friends won't gossip
anymore: what breakthrough ! :-)

And the assert indeed disappeared.

All that time wasted for a '>'. I should have reported that bug months ago.

Btw: the new image viewer is cool; and thanks much for leaving the
image file names. And it's good not to warp anymore to the top when
you reach the bottom.

Thanks a lot,
						Nicolas
--