[KPhotoAlbum] New Snapshot available

Jean-Samuel jean-samuel at wienin.com
Wed Aug 23 14:42:50 BST 2006

Le 08/23/2006 04:14 AM, Jesper K. Pedersen :
> A first snapshot of the upcomming release is available. Check out
> http://www.kphotoalbum.org/news.htm#item0028
> for details.

Hi,

Tank you for this new snapshot. It work fine on my computer despite if:
1/ KPA never play the videos
2/ right click on images produce multi select witch is not the "normal"
behavior.

By the way, I have a request for a small but very very useful feature :
because my camera is a cheep one, it don't save orientation on pictures.
That mean I have a lot of bad oriented pictures. Is is possible to add a
shortcut in the "image configuration" window to rotate the picture ?
Currently, you must leave the keyboard and use the mouse witch is an
enormous waste of time.

Tanks