[KPhotoAlbum] [OT] Windows alternatives

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 17:42:40 BST 2006

On 4/8/06, Marco <brbromo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are there any good photoalbum apps for those who have to use windows?
>
> Is it possible to run kimdaba (emm... kphotoalbum) under windows?
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Marco

BrilliantPhoto was great, but it has since been sold by the developer.
If you can get your hands on a copy you'll be happy. It is the best
photo managment program for any system, and I've tried just about
everything there was to try before I stopped using windows about a
year ago. Actually, BrilliantPhoto was what kept my machine dual-boot,
as it is even better than KimDaBa. I don't know why it never caught on
with the masses.

Dotan Cohen
http://technology-sleuth.com/question/how_much_memory_will_i_need_for_my_digital_camera.html