[KimDaBa] more ideas for kimdaba

Wes Hardaker wjhns25 at hardakers.net
Tue Sep 27 22:47:05 BST 2005

>>>>> On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 19:36:32 +0200, Martin Höller <martin at xss.co.at> said:

Martin> 1) quite easy: allow negative selection in browser

Martin> Let me explain what I mean on a simple example. If you browse
Martin> your images you can select a location by simply clicking on
Martin> it. If you want all locations but one, you instead have to
Martin> open the Search-Dialog to be able to negate the selection for
Martin> a location.

Martin> It would be nice to be able to get the same effect by holding down a key
Martin> like SHIFT while clicking on a location.

Martin> Hint: There is already a similar feature. Holding down CTRL
Martin> while clicking on a category you directly get the pictures.

I've wanted that too...  I think you could do it with another
on-screen set of buttons rather than requiring a key memorization
though.

  person1   [require] [exclude]
  person2   [require] [exclude]