[KimDaBa] suggestion: changes to the viewer interface

Martin Höller martin at xss.co.at
Wed Oct 19 08:35:44 BST 2005

On 18 Oct 2005, Marco Molteni wrote:

> I have two suggestions for the viewer:
>
> 1. adding the possibility to have the viewer integrated in the
> main kimdaba window, with split panels like a file browser or
> like gqview. I like to be able to select an icon and view the
> image on the side, but with a user interface more similar to
> gqview, which I find very fast and intuitive. Anybody has his
> tastes obviously, this is why I am asking for a option, not a
> change :-)

This also sounds like a good idea to me. Personally i like the option to
see the images in a window of its own, but in some cases you suggestion
may be the better option.

> 2. in the viewer, the comments overlap the image. This drives
> me crazy :-) Would it be possible to move the comments below
> the image, as an image cation in a book?

Did you know that Ctrl-I disables the label. I use this quite regularly to
toggle between labels on and off.

- martin

--
    mailto:martin.hoeller at xss.co.at  | WINDOWS = Will Install Needless