[KimDaBa] Renaming files that are already in KimDaBa

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Fri Feb 18 09:05:19 GMT 2005

On Friday 18 February 2005 10:02, Adrian Pinks wrote:
| I'd like to rename (using jhead) a large number of files that I
| have already tagged in KimDaBa.  Is there a way to do this without
| losing the tagging I have done and without creating a big headache?
Kimdaba keeps md5 sums of all your images, so it should be able to handle this
without any fuss - of course as always when doing stuff behind the back of
kimdaba, it might be a good idea to make a copy of index.xml to have a way to
get back in case of trouble.

PS: Regarding your breakcrums mail, I'm working 24/7 on my daytime job
currently, so I have no kimdaba time whatsoever. Thanks for the email, I'll
get back to it once that situation changes.

thousands of images?

http://ktown.kde.org/kimdaba might be the answer.