[KimDaBa] new (and perhaps final) snapshot

Jean-Michel FAYARD jmfayard at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 22:01:30 BST 2004

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 22:32:38 +0200, Jesper K. Pedersen
<blackie at blackie.dk> wrote:
> Well the problem with your approach is that the listbox is used for "and" when
> the dialog is used when annotating.
> Thus I'm afraid your suggestion would be confusing for users.

No, because if you look at editor.cpp, you will see :

if ( _mode == SEARCH )  {
         [... things are changed here..]
}

> Anyway, this is something I don't want to change before 2.0.
> I really have only a few hours to put into KimDaBa before 2.0 release.
Too bad, because the search dialog is not very useful like that.
All what it can do, the browsing mode does it better. (Search for "Ann
and Jesper" "Jesper and USA" ...)
His only but important pro is to be able to select many choices, but
this don't work with ''&" as default.