[KimDaBa] KimDaBa on Cygwin and OSX

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Thu Mar 11 09:31:10 GMT 2004

On Thursday 11 March 2004 10:19, Daniel Berger wrote:
> Hello List
>
> I tried to compile KimDaBa on cygwin, but it didn't worked.
>
> I'm thinking to buy an Apple Power- or iBook, and I saw on different
> Newssites that some guys managed to get Konqueror and several other KDE
> Apps on OSX natively working. Would this be possible with KimDaBa too?
I'm sure this must be possible, I haven't tried it yet though.

I'd be very interesting in hearing about it if you try it, and I'd be very
happy to help with any modifications needed to KimDaBa.

If you dont have time to do it yourself, but do have pointers to what to do,
please let me know.

thousands of images?

http://ktown.kde.org/KimDaBa might be the answer.