[KimDaBa] external programs

Jody Harris havoc at harrisdev.com
Wed Mar 10 21:12:18 GMT 2004

Jesper,

I like the ability to invoke external programs in 1.1, but I would like:
  - to be able to send a group of selected photos to an external program
  - to be able to send the selected photos to the program of my choice

I had suggested at one time the possibility of just dumping a list of
the images with full paths to a text file, or may be even the clipboard.
  That would allow me to quickly create a tarball or zip, or run the
selected photos through an external filter and dump them to the location
of my choosing.

Jody
--
http://www.RealizationSystems.com/ -- start communicating