[KimDaBa] Re: Nice pictures online...

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kde.org
Mon Feb 16 08:57:07 GMT 2004

This does indeed look very interesting.

I'd like to see this in KimDaBa in some way, but we have to ensure a way
that allows my gransma with a Internet exploder 0.1pre-alpha-blip-blop to
see my images - of course without your fancy indexing etc, but still see
them. A simple solution could of course be a welcome page without any java
script or anything, which links to two different versions.

I'm quite busy currently with non-KimDaBa stuff, and the KimDaBa time I
have I'd like to focus on a plug in structure.

Thus please allow me in the order of magnitude a month before getting back
to you to discuss integration in KimDaBa.

Also please discuss with Torben Menke <torben_menke at hotpop.com> if there
are any possibilities for coorporation between you. In a private mail a
month ago he send me some PHP code to do a similar task.

Kind Regards
Jesper.