[KimDaBa] Re: Crashes with actual snapshot (2004-01-28)

Reimar Imhof Reimar.Imhof at netCologne.de
Tue Feb 10 21:39:03 GMT 2004

Am Montag, 2. Februar 2004 10:10 schrieb Jesper K. Pedersen:
> First Reimar Imhof you block emails from my IP, so its pretty difficult to
> answer your email :-/
>
> Looking over the bug below I still belive it must be a bug in KDock* from
> KDE 3.1.x, I cannot reproduce it with the CVS version.
>
> Should anyone running CVS or KDE 3.2, see the bug please let me know and
> I'll have a look at it again, until then I will see this bug as a bug in
> an old version of third party code, which I really can't do much about.
>
> Cheers
> Jesper.

Hallo Jesper,

I don't understand how I block emails from your IP. The thing I can't
understand at all is: I allready received two mails from your ... kde.org
address.
If you are interested in, could you please try to reach me, and in case of a
problem put the answer on the list, so I could take that answer (perhaps
saying netcologne server will not receive mails from kde.org "because we like
windows..." ups... or for any other strange reason ;-) ) to my provider and
ask why they block your mails.

Bye
Reimar