[KimDaBa] new snapshot

Reimar Imhof Reimar.Imhof at netCologne.de
Tue Apr 20 20:22:14 BST 2004

Am Sonntag, 18. April 2004 20:16 schrieb Jesper K. Pedersen:
> | When you change it you get the better picture quality within the
> | show-picture-function (ctrl-i) and the slide show.
> |
> | Thumbnails, tool tips and html output is looking good!
> |
> | The second thing is the new tool bar icon for the slide show:
> | On my screen the colors of this icon look not very colorful, that's why I
> | thought it was disabled (of cause, disabled icons are grey).
> | Perhaps you like to take more colorful colors for that icon. Just if you
> | agree with me.
>
> You're right, please suggest me a new one (go to settings->configure
> kimdaba->option groups and select the icon to see the list of available
> icons)

Hi Jesper,

I don't know if I found something better.

I just had a look at gwenview and digikam.
Gwenview uses a icon like a part of an video (the icon file might be called
video).
Digikam uses that icon to generate a video and uses an other one for the slide
show.
Perhaps it might be an idea to use one of them just to use an icon that is
allready known to the user. Perhaps even if the color quality isn't that
great.

Bye
Reimar