Getting Konversation releases rolling again (offering myself as release manager)

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Tue Sep 22 20:32:33 BST 2020

Hi Friedrich,

Sorry for the late reply :) My feedback is positive as well. Thank you for the offer, I would also gladly accept.

As far as I know master should be reeleasable. The Qt Quick branch may have a few fixes I should look into porting back to master, but nothing that should block a release.

The Qt Quick branch is otherwise somewhat outdated vs. master so I would say ignore it for now. Some of the work done in there is still quite decent and worth dusting off some day, although it also needs porting to newer Kirigami components which since have become available.

Who knows, maybe the new activity you incite will cause us to become active again in turn!

Cheers,
Eike