D28329: Changed default auto join from NickServ to SASL.

Christian Christiansen christian.l.christiansen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 08:13:20 GMT 2020

Hi Konversation development team,

I have created a patch (D28329) to fix the bugs: 400362, 397576 and

382924. NickServ often doesn't function well with auto join, so

changed the default to SASL PLAIN. Included message for NickServ,

recommending SASL.

As this is my first patch to the project, please do let me know if

there are any issues with or possible improvements for my submission.

Many thanks,

Christian Christiansen