[Konversation-devel] Konversation 0.16 released

Eisfuchs eisfuchs at tigress.com
Thu Mar 24 17:40:14 CET 2005

Am Donnerstag, 24. März 2005 07:51 schrieb Ismail Donmez:

> After months of development Konversation is proud to announce release of
> Konversation 0.16 . Here is the not-so-complete Changelog :

Congratulations to the 0.16 release guys! I know I haven't been around for the
last few months and I won't have too much time in the future either. So I
hereby officially want to turn over the project to the team. The project has
grown far beyond my capabilities, so I guess it's time to step back. I will
still try to contribute code but the decisions where the project will go will
be yours.

Thank you for the wonderful work you all have done on Konversation! :)

Dario "Eisfuchs" Abatianni