Konsole incomprehensible string

Theodore Wang theodorewang12 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 01:06:17 GMT 2023

Greetings all,

My apologies, I was busy recently.
What I meant by "Control whether creation of child cgroups are created
tabs" is enabling the functionality will create a child cgroup when a tab
is created and each created child cgroup will contain the processes running
in a tab.
Perhaps the longer description is more appropriate for this.

Regards,
Theodore