Remote tab header format?

Jan Andersen j4nd3r53n at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 08:30:52 BST 2020

Hi,

Please for give me for asking a support question on a developer list; I
have already done my due diligence by searching in different forums, but
it seems nobody knows, so this is my last resort.

I want to start konsole with multiple tabs, as described here:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/32779281/how-to-launch-a-kde-konsole-with-multiple-tabs-running-various-progs

However, this seem to only address how to set the local tab headers; I
want to set the remote header as well - is there a way to do that, like
a special syntax for the header string (eg. '<local header>::<remote
header>')?

Hope you can help :-)

Regards
Jan Andersen