D20816: Configure Konsole dialog GUI redesign

Mariusz Glebocki noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jun 16 17:49:00 BST 2019

mglb added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ngraham wrote in MainWindow.cpp:742
> `preferences-system-users` isn't terrible, but maybe if the two were combined somehow it would be better. Like two terminal windows, each with a user icon inside it, with one in front of the other.

`utilities-terminal` is already used by "General" page. I think the icon should represent themes concept, as those profiles are not related to multiple users (what `preferences-system-users` icon suggests) and are mostly about look.
@ngraham maybe just one rectangle with a white prompt on blue background and second rectangle with green prompt on black background (colors are just an example). Or just one rectangle divided diagonally, one half uses one theme and the other half another theme. Might be made more generic by using some lines (representing text instead of prompt).

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D20816