D12554: Fix cursor advancement in last column

Mariusz Glebocki noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu May 10 01:01:46 UTC 2018

mglb added a comment.

  Ok, this is a bug in my code.

  On xterm, linux (and vt100 apparently) when the cursor is in the last empty column and a character is typed, the character is inserted and the cursor does not move. Typing in next character inserts new line and the character.
  After inserting a character into the last column (case when the cursor does not move), the backspace key removes the character in second to last column, leaving the last column without changes. A bit unintuitive behavior, but vt100 did it so we should too. From emulators which handle backspace in more expected way I know at least tmux.

  Going to fix it.

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D12554