[Konsole-devel] Request for Advice: Possible fixes for #183963

Kurt Hindenburg kurt.hindenburg at gmail.com
Sun May 30 04:36:05 UTC 2010

On May 27, 2010, at 8:54 PM, Andrea Solis wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am a novice in the open source community, please let me know if I
> should post this somewhere else...  (Should I post directly in the bug
> report itslef?)

Hello, please do add to the bug report so this is not lost.  Thanks for the research into this issue.  There have also been requests to have separate strings for the window title and tab.  If you have a KDE svn trunk development machine you can test patches on, please see if you can do a patch for your #2 idea.  You can use reviewboard.kde.org for patches (Use konsole group and it will go the konsole mailing-list).  When trunk is unfrozen for KDE 4.6,  lets try to get this fixed.

Regards,
 Kurt

Kurt Hindenburg
kurt.hindenburg at gmail.com