[Konsole-devel] tty doesn't receive focus - bug?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Nov 5 20:51:28 UTC 2009

My current konsole build seems to have problems with input focus.
Specifically, when I switch to another window and switch back, I have to
change tabs before the tty is able to receive input. I don't know when
this started happening, but I am pretty sure it's a new behavior. (This
is with a build as of circa Nov. 2.)

Before I file an official bug, is this a known issue?

--
Matthew
Sorry, fresh out of .sigs. Maybe tomorrow.