[Konsole-devel] creating/renaming multiple tabs in konsole via a script

skar skar.karthikeyan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 14:15:41 UTC 2009

Hi,

I was using KDE 3.x with Ubuntu Hardy and upgraded to Jaunty with KDE
4.2.2 and I was using a bash script to create a konsole window with
various tabs automatically like mentioned at
http://andreas.scherbaum.la/blog/archives/440-Start-multiple-ssh-sessions-with-KDE-konsole.html.
However, it seems dcop isn't supported with KDE 4.2 anymore. I tried
with dbus, but couldn't find any info on creating a new tab and also
renaming tabs etc. Any place where I can get info on how to create a
konsole with multiple custom tab titles+commands?

cheers,
skar.

The life so short, the craft so long to learn.