[Konsole-devel] Konsole escape codes?

Mun Johl Mun.Johl at Emulex.Com
Fri Apr 17 23:48:37 UTC 2009

Hi Robert,

Thanks very much for the information.  I'll play around with the codes.
A couple of my colors are not displaying correctly, but I'm pretty sure
it's due to some setting in my profile that I needed for my previous
operating system and terminal emulator.  I'll revisit the settings for
Linux/Konsole.

Kindest regards,

--
Mun