[Konsole-devel] Odd konsole behavior

Mun Johl Mun.Johl at Emulex.Com
Thu Apr 16 22:59:14 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm new to KDE and have noticed something odd with Konsole v1.6.4 .  I
have 'ls' aliased to 'ls|less' in ksh and when I type 'ls' the output
looks as expected while 'less' has not reached the "end of file".
However, once the listing terminates, there is no text of the 'ls'
command on the terminal.  It all gets cleared out.  Any previous text on
the terminal window is still there, but not the output of 'ls|less'.

Is there a configuration option of some sort to control this behavior?

Thanks very much in advance.

--
Mun