[Konsole-devel] bad key binding

Robert Knight robertknight at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 09:54:26 UTC 2008

Hi,

> CTRL+B is binded as 'Add Bookmark' which I think, is a bug

Yes this is a bug.  It should be Ctrl+Shift+B.  Until this is fixed
you can change it via Settings -> Configure Shortcuts if you need to
use the shortcut in an application.

> As a side note, I also didn't see any options to hide the right scroll bar,
>  and neither the bottom tabs (I prefer to use screen).

They are part of the profile settings now.  Go to Settings -> Edit
Current Profile and change the settings on the Tabs and Scrollback
pages.

Regards,
Robert.