Export to CSV error

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 18:36:56 GMT 2024

Hello Maillist,

I am trying to export an account to CSV, and getting this error:

  Unexpected exception 'Split not found for account !A000712
/home/appimage/Craft/BinaryFactory/downloads/git/extragear/kmymoney/kmymoney/mymoney/mymoneytransaction.cpp:266'

I am not sure why though. Exporting other accounts is working just
fine. I tried with different settings, its not working.

The error is mentioning Split. However the account I am trying to
export consist in a brokerage account with ONLY deposits and
withdrawals for stocks purchases... Could it be because of rounding
errors in the account?

FYI using KMM Appimage 5.1-606

Another observation: yesterday I tried to download the latest
AppImage, both the 5.1 branch as well as the master branches were
saying "No artifacts found"...
  Louis-Philippe Allard
lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Sent using Horde Groupware on GNU/Linux