Upcoming schedules

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 23:10:03 GMT 2024

  Changing the "number of days to preview in ledger" is self
explanatory, it only changes the number of days to display the
upcoming schedules in advance in the ledger, not on the homepage.

The future payments on the homepage are showing only 6 schedules in
which the last is set for 2024-01-05 which is 2 days from now.
Clicking the "Show more schedules on the list" shows a lot more
schedules (about 100 for me) until 2023-02-03 so its not useful at
all.  Its either "too little" or "too much" information.

If I'm correct there is currently no way to customize the number of
days to display future schedules in the homepage.  If so then I'd
suggest to add a field in the Options > Home to specify how many days
in advance should the program display future schedules in the homepage.

I would keep the number of days to display future schedules in
homepage **totally** separate from the number of days to preview in
ledger.

For me, the former is useful for a quick "at-a-glance" overview of
upcoming bills, etc while the latter is useful on a longer time period
to observe account balance variations...

  Louis-Philippe Allard
lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Sent using Horde Groupware on GNU/Linux