Online currency quotes via KMyMoeny Currency not working

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Wed Feb 21 13:23:57 GMT 2024

On Mittwoch, 21. Februar 2024 12:37:21 CET Neil Marks via KMyMoney wrote:

> Does anyone have an update to the above which works? I have been getting
> errors now for several weeks.. its becoming a little annoying...
> Alternatively, does anyone have a useful suggestion for debugging/fixing
> the regex formula, some tool/app which could help??

Have you checked https://discuss.kde.org/t/online-updates-for-some-crypto-currencies-dont-work/10133?u=ipwizard
and https://discuss.kde.org/t/kmoney-currency-udpates-not-working/3037?u=ipwizard

It may help to start from the back of these posts.

Hope that helps

Warning: Hot coffee could be hot. ☕️
For risks and side effects ask your admin or devops engineer.