Incorrect payee assignments during csv import when a payee field ends in semicolon

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Feb 15 20:37:35 GMT 2024

First, when replying, especially if you receive the digest version of
the list, please trim out everything except any specific lines you are
replying to, as otherwise it ALL gets included in your reply.  Thanks.

I'll probably have to follow what happens while looking at the code, but
the match entry of a single "$" represents "end of string" which is
present in all strings, so that's probably why it's matching everything
that doesn't explicitly match something else.  I'll respond again once
I've dug into what's actually happening.  My unsupported suspicion is
(as you suspect) that the semicolon is doing something funny when that
line is parsed, but only the code will tell us WHAT it is doing.