Séparateur décimal

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Mon Feb 12 15:48:23 GMT 2024

Bonjour Henry,

I have enough reading skills to understand what you ask, but my French
writing skills have suffered since I left school a few decades ago :)

The handling of the keyboard is external to KMyMoney. A quick search
on the internet revealed many pages about this problem. The following
might provide some good hints:

https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1377642
https://askubuntu.com/questions/816610/numeric-keypad-switch-comma-to-period-german-keyboard-layout

I used the following to do my search:

    ubuntu Four-level key with dot

J'espère que cela vous aide.

Thomas

On Montag, 12. Februar 2024 12:57:49 CET you wrote:

> Bonjour
>
> j'utilise depuis des années Kmymoney et j'apprécie beaucoup cette
> application. Je remercie chaleureusement les développeurs.
>
> J'ai changé d'ordinateur récemment (LGgram 17) et je fonctionne sous
> Ubuntu 22.04 LTS.
>
> Sur le pavé numérique de mon clavier, le "." n'est pas reconnu par
> Kmymoney 5.1.3 lors de la saisie d'un montant de transaction.
>
> Que faut il faire pour résoudre ce problème ?
>
> Merci d'avance
>
> Cordialement
>
> Henry

UTF-8 Test: The 🐈 ran after a 🐁, but the 🐁 ran away.