stl.cardinals.fan at tds.net stl.cardinals.fan at tds.net
Tue May 23 02:54:41 BST 2023

--

Scott Green

Choctaw OK

From: KMyMoney <kmymoney-bounces at kde.org> On Behalf Of Jane Hadley via KMyMoney
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2023 8:38 PM
To: KMyMoney Users' mailing list <kmymoney at kde.org>
Cc: Jane Hadley <jhadle at gmail.com>
Subject: Online updating of mutual fund prices fails

For about the last month, all my attempts to "Update All "price quotes for my investments (mostly well known US mutual funds) have failed. For each security, I get the same error message:

"Unable to update price for [symbol of mutual fund] (no price or no date)"

I am using KMyMoney Version 5.0.8

I am running Ubuntu 20.04

Here is the code I've successfully used for at least a year to fetch prices:

CSV URL:

Identifier: %1

Identify by: Symbol

Price: "regularMarketPrice":((\d+|\d{1,3}(?:[,]\d{3})).\d+)

Date: "regularMarketTime":([\d]+)

Date Format:

"Skip HTML stripping" is checked

What has changed to make this fail for the last month or so?

Also when I go to the Configure dialog for Online Quotes, the "New" button is grayed out. Do you know why that would be?

Any help appreciated!

Jane Hadley

Seattle, WA, USA