Bank of Scotland and Wise

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Feb 12 17:16:23 GMT 2023

On 2/12/23 07:12, mh--- via KMyMoney wrote:
> On Samstag, 11. Februar 2023 22:00:31 CET Jack via KMyMoney wrote:
>> On 2023.02.11 15:45, mh--- via KMyMoney wrote:
> [...]
>>> They don't say anything regarding OFX - at least I didn't read it
>>> anywhere.
>>> Is it possible to find it out myself? Linked libraries, strings in
>>> the binary,
>>> ...?
>>> And these indeed are the missing menu topics.
>> Settings/Configure KMyMoney..., click the Plugins icon at the bottom of
>> the left side, and look for the "OFX Importer" entry on the right.
> I already had activated this module - but to no avail.

How did you "activate" the module?  If it was properly configured and
compiled when the package was built, it should "just work."

Let's try a few more questions.  If you click "File/Import" what options
are listed, and which are enabled so you can actually click on them?

I hate to suggest this, but have you tried re-installing the package?
Is your system fully up to date with SUSE?