Qt5::WebEngineWidgets -->Target not found

Marco Hornung marco_h123 at yahoo.de
Mon Aug 21 08:58:17 BST 2023

 Hi Thomas,no problem. Thank you for the super programm.I will try to solve it, with your hints.Regard
    Am Sonntag, 20. August 2023 um 11:21:33 MESZ hat Thomas Baumgart <thb at net-bembel.de> Folgendes geschrieben:

 Marco,

sorry that this remained unanswered for quite a while, but I just saw this message today.

I am also compiling KMyMoney master branch almost daily, but I also use the master branch of Alkimia and get

-- Found LibAlkimia: /usr/lib64/cmake/LibAlkimia5-8.1/LibAlkimia5Config.cmake (found version "8.1.71")

whereas you find

-- Found LibAlkimia: /usr/lib/cmake/LibAlkimia5-8.1/LibAlkimia5Config.cmake (found version "8.1.1")

I am not sure, if that has anything to do with your problem. Another one could be, that you did not have
the development files of QWebEngineWidgets installed.

Hope that helps.

Thomas