Plasma 6

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Aug 18 20:23:14 BST 2023

On 2023.08.18 08:15, Chief via KMyMoney wrote:
> When will kmymoney be ready for Plasma 6?

There is no definite timeline yet, but some work has already been done
in preparing for the switch.  It seems likely that there will be a
5.1.4 release, which will be the last in the 5.1 series.  Following
that, there will be a 5.2 release, which will introduce not only
additional bug fixes (especially those which were infeasible to roll
back or also apply to 5.1.x) but also a major improvement to the ledger
display.  After that, I believe work can then focus on a release for
Qt6/KDE6.  As I said, there is no fixed timeline for these yet, but it
seems possible that all might be done by the end of the year.

All of this depends very much on the available time of the small
development team.