Update Stock And Currencies Fails

Brendan Coupe 3 at coupe7.com
Thu Apr 20 18:02:54 BST 2023

I had the same problem last night. Also Fedora 37. The obvious
difference is I'm running from the latest 5.1 branch compiled yesterday
(after the problem first happened just in case that might fix it).

I immediately figured Yahoo changed something. I have a LibreOffice
spreadsheet extension that uses Yahoo quotes and it has to updated
fairly often so I tried it last night. It worked fine.

I just tried again and all of my quotes we successfully downloaded. None
of them worked last night.

I suggest you try again.

**
*Brendan Coupe*