App text and other colors

Seven Reeds seven.reeds at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 22:32:59 GMT 2022

Hi

I am brand new to KMyMoney.  I am running version 5.0.8 running on Linux
Mint.

I know about the Preferences section and the ability to change colors and
fonts. What I do not see is the ability to adjust the text color in
relation to the various field colors. I am totally, or nearly totally,
colorblind. There are many displays where there is pale text on pale
background colors. These are very, very difficult to read or even notice.

Maybe it is using the system theme? If so I have not seen a way to turn it
on/off.

Cheers