Tags in reports

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 21:48:33 GMT 2022

Hello Thomas,

I am pretty sure I already asked in the past but I cannot find traces
if I did or not.  I am doing some projects on my home and I am
entering a lot of transactions in KMM under many different categories.

For my reporting and government subsidies, I have created tags to
assign to transactions and be able to use them for reporting.

It seems that if I assign a tag to a standalone transaction, it shows
up in the reports and in the tags section of the program, but any
split transactions will not show up anywhere....

Other than creating multiple transactions out of a split ttransaction,
is there a workaround for this to work?  IMO tags are really useful
for grouping transactions together, ex. projects or anything like
that...

Thanks!
  Louis-Philippe Allard
lp.allard.1 at gmail.com