I have been using KMY MONEY for a couple of months

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 13:18:37 GMT 2022

  Gary,

Unless I am wrong, I think Thomas was asking about your Windows locale
and not where you live (location).

See this page for an example how to change/see what locale you're
using on your windows 10 machine:

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/132050-change-system-locale-windows-10-a.html

BTW you should perhaps run the latest AppImage.

Links:
------
[1] https://www.cloudhq.net/meeting/easygpm@gmail.com
  Louis-Philippe Allard