Reports configuration

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sun Nov 6 09:51:19 GMT 2022

Hi Antoine et Jean-Marc,

On Freitag, 4. November 2022 19:39:09 CET antoine via KMyMoney wrote:

> Hi Jean-Marc,
>
> You are correct, you can not organize transactions by year in the
> transactions reports. Only transactions by month and by week is available.
>
> Your issue could become a feature request.

Yes, that would make sense. Please think about adding two entries there:
the calendar year and the fiscal year (which differs from the calendar
year in certain countries).

It may make sense to show "by year" as a single item if both are
identical and show two entries "by calendar year" and "by fiscal
year" if the differ. Just some ideas. I leave it up to you to
open the wish list item on

  https://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=kmymoney&format=guided

Feel free to copy the above if needed.

If Bill Gates put microchips in the vaccine, you would have
to go in for an update the second Tuesday of every month.