HKD stock paying USD dividend

Andy Chung andy.chung.0 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 16:45:04 BST 2022

https://www.hkex.com.hk/Market-Data/Securities-Prices/Equities/Equities-Quote?sym=9618&sc_lang=en

to make it clearer

In my KMM
The investment stock is in currency hkd.
There is category "dividend-hkd" in hkd, "dividend-usd" in usd
I have asset account "saving-hkd" in hkd, "saving-usd" in usd

When I input dividend transaction using category "dividend-usd". KMM assume
the dividend is hkd following investment stock currency HKD.

I receive usd 53 dividend
transaction input into investment account (hkd) as
stock: hkd stock
dividend
category: "dividend-usd"
asset account: "saving-usd"
amount: 53

KMM perform ccy conversion. And my "saving-usd" credited with 53/7.8 = 6.76

Andy Chung <andy.chung.0 at gmail.com> 于2022年6月9日周四 23:19写道:

--
Cheers